Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fasten your seat belts!! 3/18/10

Travel dates confirmed - check
vaccinations done -check
flights booked to NY - check
flights booked to China  - almost!!

We now know that we will be flying out of JFK on Thursday 25th.   I am taking the little ones to Grandma's a couple of days before.   
-We have orientation in Beijing on the 26th.
-Gotcha day!! 3/29
-Travel to Datong 3/30.   Stay overnight
-Daniel's birthday 3/31!!   I hope that we will be able to see the orphanage and also his finding place
-Travel to Guangzhou 4/2
-Consulate appt  4/7

Last weekend after our TA didn't come I tried to keep us busy and out of the house.  Saturday I spent the afternoon with the kids at the park.  Sunday we took them to the zoo (probably one of the last cool/comfortable days to go.)   They always love going to the zoo.


They have a fabulous Wings of Asia aviary






No comments:

Post a Comment