We received our receipt for our I800 today. They spelt Daniel's name wrong!! The paperwork has not been received by our officer yet. She said to call again on Friday to see if she has received it. I sure hope fixing his name is not a big deal!! I can't think of even one day of delay now!! I am so anxious to get our cable sent before the 15th, otherwise we might face an additional 2 weeks delay. Arrrggghhhh, red tape!!
UPDATE 1/6. I called USCIS today (even though she asked me to call Friday LOL). Our officer received our paperwork and the typo is apparently no big deal. Correct in the system, typo on the receipt.
She said she should be able to look at our paperwork this afternoon. I have my fingers and toes crossed that everything goes smoothly. The 15th is fast approaching. There is still a chance we can get cabled before then. Hoping hoping hoping :o) In the meantime, I messed up the DS230 with the signatures so I have to resend that to our agency. Hiccups, that's all they are, hiccups.
.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Oh No!!! I think they will fix their mistake fairly quickly, so hopefully it won't delay your travel! I know you just can;t wiat to bring Daniel home!
ReplyDeleteI think it gets fixed fairly quickly. Just make sure your agency knows! When we received our LOA, they spelled our last name wrong for Kurt, but not for me. No delays!
ReplyDeleteHey Joanne,
ReplyDeleteTo answer your question: I found that fabric on ebay. It's adorable, isn't it!