There are rumors that Travel Approvals are on their way next week. One family had their Article 5 picked up the same day as us to go to CCAA and their agency said their TA should be here next week. Oh, I hope ours comes next week, too!!! The end of March is approaching mighty speedily!!!
Fingers crossed. I hope Daniel is being prepared for this huge change in his life.









Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog. I hope these rumors are accurate and that you will be traveling soon to bring Daniel home. He really has grown and is such a handsome boy. You are probably traveling during a really nice time as far as weather goes. It should not be as cold in Taiyuan, which is a good thing! I love reading other families stories as they go to Taiyuan. It brings back so many wonderful memories. Even though it has not been very long, it if fun to relive them again. I pray God's blessings on all of you as you prepare to bring him home.
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, Joanne, I've checked your blog 943 times today to see if you got your TA!!!!
ReplyDelete