Any word on your article 5? I think ours is being picked up on the 22. I'm not sure, but I think my agency held my paperwork to submit it at the same time as another client who was still waiting on their NVC letter after we received ours. I'm not positive though.
Welcome to our blog. I am the lucky Mommy of three children, two bios and Daniel, adopted from Shanxi, China in April 2010. Please enjoy our journey to bring Dan Dan home and our life with our happy little boy.
LOI ~ Letter of Intent (to adopt specific child)
PA ~ Pre approval (pre approval from China for specific child)
I800a ~ Petition to adopt a child from a Convention Country
USCIS ~ US Citizen and Immigration Services
DTC ~ Dossier to China
LID ~ Dossier logged in at CCAA in China
LOA ~ Letter of Approval
LSC ~ Letter Seeking Confirmation
TA ~ Travel Approval
Any word on your article 5? I think ours is being picked up on the 22. I'm not sure, but I think my agency held my paperwork to submit it at the same time as another client who was still waiting on their NVC letter after we received ours. I'm not positive though.
ReplyDeleteSaw your comment on my blog. My agency is saying we will travel mid to end of March. We'll see! Would be great to be there at the same time!
ReplyDelete